- The centre of the chandelier is a kitchen towel cardboard roll.
- The chandelier arms and embellishments are made from cereal box cardboard, painted with black acrylic.
- The teardrop ‘jewels’ dangling from the base are cut from a clear soft drink bottle.
- The chains are linked paperclips.
- I didn’t use any glue or staples in this project. The whole thing is held together with interlocking cuts into the cardboard. The paperclips link together and hang from the chandelier via holes punched into each piece.
- Printable cutting templates are available on the instruction sheets.
- Younger children will find these shapes too difficult to cut, so I have also provided a simpler version of the chandelier template (See the pink chandelier pictured below)
*NB. I am sure this goes without saying, but I will anyway. I do not recommend you try combining this project with real light globes. It is cardboard – it will catch fire – your house will burn down….
More of my cardboard crafts: